Monday, February 13, 2012

Run For Sherry

Here is a quick recap of Saturday's run for Sherry Arnold.  Beth, who organized it, is amazing, and put together this video slideshow.



I was so happy that I was able to have Erin to run with me for it.  We ticked off 14 miles (she meant to do 13, but this engineer apparently can't do math and run at the same time) together, and then I did another 5 on my own.  It was the first time she ever ran in the snow, and my first time this year.  It was also the first time my camelback straw froze.  We stopped at CVS at mile 9 to buy water, but otherwise, had no issues.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sounds like a good run for a good cause. I had missed out on this (didn't hear about it until too late) but wish I could have done it as well!

Unknown said...

Great job Melissa... and yay that you had someone to go run with! You are cranking out the miles... I LOVE IT!