Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Soren!

Soren turns 3 today.  Where has the time gone?  Here he is at the Flying Dutchess in La Grange, KY, waiting for a modern train to go by.  I love this little boy!  He is my little buddy, and we really enjoy our adventures together while Keira is at school. 

Also, today is a popular day to be born!  I had a neice born this morning in NYC, rockstar triathlete Amy also became an aunt today, and Soren shares his actual birthday with Tiger Toddler over at Secrets of a Running Mom.  She is 3 too.  Finally, it is also Matty-O's birthday.  I am sure his celebration will be a bit different than ours, although pizza very well may be a common entity (we are still deciding).  I also baked a killer cake, and with my 10 miler completed already, you can bet I will be eating it too!


We will put the train and candle on the cake right before it is served. I didn't want to let it sit like that long, so that the icing could harden and hopefully be less damaging to the Thomas Train set.  It also didn't fit under the cake dome.  Well, keeping it short this time, back to the b-day celebrations!

2 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Happy Birthday Soren!!

Heather-O said...

He's a cutie! Happy birthday!