Monday, May 23, 2011

And the Winner is.....




Meredith, from This Runner's World http://meredithrunningworld.blogspot.com/
(can you tell I am back on the laptop again in KY since I can't make link buttons anymore?)

Hopefully there isn't much controversy here. I know that some comments were lost, and I did my best to recover them and get people added, so I did the drawing names out of the bowl technique, since there were entries added for the lost comments. These were based on posts I saw on I Want That Hat's Facebook page (see, I checked to see if everyone posted there too to get their entries).

Meredith- I will be getting you in contact with Noi shortly so that you can let her know your size and color choices. If anyone else would like to contact me you can do so at:
m (dot) christensen (at) live (dot) com

No comments: