Thursday, January 13, 2011

Run for the Bling of It!


I found this site through Leslie @ Racing it off. She is running a "Run for the Bling of It" challenge, where you challenge yourself to complete 12 races in 2011. It is intended to be 1 per month, but it is OK if they don't work out that way. I went ahead and signed up for it, as when I looked through my race recaps from last year, I had over 12 races, plus a few "events" that could count in a bind (like the Martha Stewart Fun Run). She hopes that they mostly be running related, but said I can still count my tris and mountain bike races. My schedule last year consisted of half as running events. I haven't really hashed out my schedule for the year because of some unknowns in regards to our housing situation here vs launch in Lousiville, KY. Needless to say, it makes it hard to plan much past April. You can check out Run for the Bling of It for more details on how to be involved. The cut off date for joining is 1/31/11!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun challenge! :) I would have a hard time not having them all be tri's though! :)